This Is The Ultimate 7 Super-foods Smoothie!
This 7 super-foods treat has spinach for the requisite green and your healthy dose of iron; a banana for the much-needed potassium; while the delicious frozen berries, fresh ginger and chilled great tea add flavor alongside a variety of other healthy benefits.
One mouthwatering smoothie with seven extremely healthy super foods – what more can one ask?
Let’s get crackin’!
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 sm sliced and frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen berries of your choice, unsweetened
- Fresh ginger root (1/2″ slice)
- 1/2 cup Kefir or Greek Yogurt (low-fat)
- 1 cup chilled green tea (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Simply toss all the ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth. Before you start blending, make sure the lid is on and secure as your blender will be filled to its full capacity.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until all the healthy ingredients are smooth and homogenous.
NOTE: Should you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more green tea.
And voila! Your 7 super-foods smoothie is ready. Drink up and reap all the benefits!