- 5 Easy Life Hacks To Become (And Stay) Highly Productive
- 5 Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes To Sweep Her Of Her Feet, Literally
- 3 APHRODISIAC Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner
- These Foods Will Help You Get Rid Of Annoying Stretch Marks
- This Is Why Eating Burnt Toast Or Crispy Potatoes Can Be Deadly
These Foods Will Help You Get Rid Of Annoying Stretch Marks
These annoying marks can typically be found on our thighs, abdomen, hips, breasts and upper arms, and are pretty hard to remove.
However, several new studies show that you can actually minimize their visibility and sometimes even get rid of the stretch marks completely by eating certain types of food.
So, if you want these bad boys gone, make sure you introduce these dietary changes to your everyday life.
Foods Rich In Vitamins A, C And E
Vitamins A, C and E are able to prevent stretch marks from forming, but will also do wonders for healing the ones you already have. Here’s how:
- Vitamin C helps fight off stretch marks as it forms the collagen in your skin – the connective tissue that holds your skin together
- Vitamin E helps the body regenerate vitamin C
- Vitamin A aids in the development of skin cells
Foods packed with these nutrients are: carrots, sweet potatoes, blueberries, dairy products, avocados, sunflower seeds…
Foods That Contain Zinc
Zinc induces the production of collagen and is can be found in:
- Fish meat
- Brazil nuts
Protein-rich foods are miracle workers when it comes to preventing stretch mark development, but since they will also improve the overall quality of your skin, protein-rich foods are simply a must.
Foods to eat on a daily/weekly basis:
- Soy beans
- Chicken breast
- Protein-rich dairy