- 5 Easy Life Hacks To Become (And Stay) Highly Productive
- 5 Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes To Sweep Her Of Her Feet, Literally
- 3 APHRODISIAC Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner
- These Foods Will Help You Get Rid Of Annoying Stretch Marks
- This Is Why Eating Burnt Toast Or Crispy Potatoes Can Be Deadly
How To Prevent Aging With Vitamin C Rich Diet
We all want to look young as long as possible. One of the simplest hacks on this matter is boosting your vitamin C intake.
As vitamin C is one of the most potent antioxidants known to man, it can be used to strengthen your body and keep your cells healthy. All these benefits contribute to slowing down the aging process in us fragile humans.
Vitamin C as an Essential Building Block
The recommended daily dose of vitamin C is 90 milligrams (mg) a day for men, and 75 mg for women, and if you feel like your intake is low, it means it probably is.
Low intake of vitamin C can lead to anemia and scurvy, which is why it is recommended you include the following healthy sources of vitamin C:
- Oranges, Lemons, Limes
- Bell pepper
- Brussels sprouts