Healthy Weight Loss Recipes: Avocado Breakfast Pizza
This avocado pizza is loaded with protein, fiber, and packed with different flavors to tickle your taste buds.
This healthy and easy recipe is definitely a perfect solution for your busy mornings, especially if you are looking to lose some weight.
It is essentially a tortilla topped with avocados and a fried egg, but it is surely a slam dunk.
Our advice is to let the yolk burst open onto your pizza so you can dip each slice into the yolk and feel the rich flavors complement each other. Yummy!
Let’s get crackin’!
- 2 whole grain tortillas (6 inch diameter)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 avocado (peeled, seeded)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Season to taste
Step By Step Preparation
- Put the tortillas in your microwave for approximately 30 seconds to warm up and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and avocado; mix until the consistency of the mixture is smooth. Season to taste.
- Spread the mixture on both tortillas. Set aside.
- Grease a skillet and heat it over medium heat. Break the eggs, add them to the skillet and reduce the heat to low right away.
- Cook the eggs until whites are completely set and yolks start to thicken (but are not hard – this is important).
- Place warm eggs on top of the tortillas. Season further as you desire.
Let us know if you liked it!