- 5 Easy Life Hacks To Become (And Stay) Highly Productive
- 5 Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes To Sweep Her Of Her Feet, Literally
- 3 APHRODISIAC Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner
- These Foods Will Help You Get Rid Of Annoying Stretch Marks
- This Is Why Eating Burnt Toast Or Crispy Potatoes Can Be Deadly
24 Foods You Should Avoid at All Costs
By removing the following meals and snacks from your kitchen cupboards, you will maximize your chances of staying fit and healthy for as long as possible:
Looks can be deceiving when it comes to coleslaw. While it is often served right next to a healthy, green salad, coleslaw itself is anything but good for your body.
Although it provides you with carrot and cabbage, it contains a disproportionate amount of calories per serving, and it is full of fatty mayonnaise.
For example, KFC’s coleslaw contains close to 26g of saturated fat, making it worse than a portion of fries.
If you like coleslaw, why not try making it yourself? Using fat free yogurt or a reduced fat mayonnaise, you can easily create a healthier version that tastes great with your salad.
Make sure that you add cabbage, but try spicing up the flavor with lemon juice or vinegar.
Better yet, try to get used to eating a side salad without pairing it with another side dish. With a light dressing and a creative mix of herbs, salad portions can be extremely tasty, and you may soon find that you don’t even miss the fatty coleslaw that you once enjoyed.