- 5 Easy Life Hacks To Become (And Stay) Highly Productive
- 5 Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes To Sweep Her Of Her Feet, Literally
- 3 APHRODISIAC Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner
- These Foods Will Help You Get Rid Of Annoying Stretch Marks
- This Is Why Eating Burnt Toast Or Crispy Potatoes Can Be Deadly
5 Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes To Sweep Her Of Her Feet, Literally
If you already figured out which meals you are going to prepare, and now you need a special Valentine’s Day cocktail to round things up, you came to the right place.
We made a list of 5 Valentine’s Day cocktail recipes that are delicious, easy to make, and will definitely get the juices flowing (if you catch my drift).
Not a fan of strong alcohol? Don’t fret just yet – here we have a tasty sangria recipe!
- 8 oz. sangria
- 1 sliced apple
- 1 sliced peach
- 1 orange slice
- 1 cherry
Fill wine glass halfway with ice apples and peaches, then pour the sangria of your own choice. Garnish with orange slice and cherry.
Red, Rosemary, And Cranberries
Perfect for all you gin and cranberries (not the bend) lovers out there.
- 1.25 oz. dry gin
- 3/4 oz. lemon syrup
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- Garnish with cranberries and rosemary
Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a glass of your choice. Garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig and fresh cranberries.
The Chocolate Cherry Cha Cha
The Chocolate Cherry Cha Cha includes cherry liqueur, chocolate vodka, and coconut rum! Are you ready for this killer combo?
- 1 ounce cherry liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut Rum
- 1/2 ounce chocolate vodka
- 1/2 ounce club soda or sparkling water
Chill ingredients beforehand. Pour the cherry liqueur into a martini glass, add the coconut rum, and pour the chocolate vodka. Sparkling water comes last. Stir and serve.
The Creamy Chocolate Raspberry
This amazingly creamy cocktail tastes just like it sounds!
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce Chambord
- 1 ounce half-n-half
Fill your shaker halfway with ice, pour all the ingredients in and shake until chilled. Strain the mixture into the glass, and serve.
Optional: Rim a martini glass with pink sugar for a truly sexy experience.
The Kiss On The Lips
The Kiss On The Lips is a fruity drink that combines peach, mango and berry.
- 1 1/2 ounces peach schnapps
- 5 ounces frozen mango mix
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 2 cups crushed ice
Blend the peach schnapps, frozen mango and crushed ice in your blender until smooth. Now pour the grenadine into the bottom of a cocktail glass, and only then pour the blended mixture in over the top.
Optional: Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry.