- 5 Easy Life Hacks To Become (And Stay) Highly Productive
- 5 Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes To Sweep Her Of Her Feet, Literally
- 3 APHRODISIAC Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner
- These Foods Will Help You Get Rid Of Annoying Stretch Marks
- This Is Why Eating Burnt Toast Or Crispy Potatoes Can Be Deadly
3 APHRODISIAC Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner
Valentine’s Day is near and you are probably looking for a simple, healthy dinner recipe that will also get you and your better half into “the mood”. If this is true, you are in for a treat. Literally.
Here we have 3 sexy dinner recipes that are perfect for your Valentine’s Day dinner. These are all quick, healthy, delicious, and most importantly – they can turn your libido on!
1. Creamy Chicken Pasta To Make You Go (To Bed) Fasta!
You simply can’t go wrong with creamy pasta and delicious chicken.
- 1 chicken breast cut into strips
- 10.6 oz heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- 8.8 oz fettuccine
PREPARATION: Grill the chicken strips in a hot skillet until golden brown, then add the heavy cream, and cook over low heat. Add the egg yolk, parmesan cheese, chicken, and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Finally, cook the fettuccine, drain and transfer to skillet. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
2. Lemony Roasted Cod, Perfect For Your Broad
Light meat is always sexy.
- 3 small lemons
- 8 sprig fresh thyme
- 20 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 18 small red potatoes
- 6 cod fillets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
PREPARATION: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F, and put lemon slices in a single layer on a large roasting pan. Put thyme sprigs over the lemons, sprinkle with olives.
Cut all the potatoes in half and boil them until soft. Place fillets on lemon, drizzle some olive oil over meat and potatoes, season to taste. Put the whole thing in the oven, reduce temperature to 325 degrees F. Roast for 25 minutes (or until fish is cooked through). Serve the tasty fish with potatoes and olives.
3. Tikka Salmon With Rice, To Spice Up Your Vice
- 3 tbsp tikka curry paste
- 150ml pot natural low-fat yogurt
- 3 salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 50g soft dried apricots, chopped
- 200g brown basmati rice
- 100g pack pomegranate seeds
- small pack coriander, leaves picked
PREPARATION: Mix 1 tbsp of curry paste with 2 tbsp yogurt. Season the salmon and smear the yogurt paste all over the fillets. Set aside.
Cook for 1 min more. Add the turmeric, apricots and rice; season to taste. Stir well.
Pour in 800ml water from the kettle. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 15 minutes. Cover with a lid, lower the heat and cook for another 15 minutes.
Stir the rice and put the salmon fillets on top, cover the pan. Put on low heat and leave it 20 minutes (or until the salmon and rice are perfectly cooked). For the finale, scatter over the pomegranate seeds and coriander. Serve with the yogurt.