- 5 Easy Life Hacks To Become (And Stay) Highly Productive
- 5 Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes To Sweep Her Of Her Feet, Literally
- 3 APHRODISIAC Recipes Perfect For Your Valentine’s Day Dinner
- These Foods Will Help You Get Rid Of Annoying Stretch Marks
- This Is Why Eating Burnt Toast Or Crispy Potatoes Can Be Deadly
15 Most Bizarre Diets In History
People are bizarre and their habits and ideas are even more bizarre. If something sounds too good to be true, or in most cases, too stupid not to get you killed, it probably is.
However, humans never learn. Time will tell what future bizarre diet “regimes” (if you can call them that) lay ahead, but for the time being, here are the 15 most bizarre diets in human history.
1. The Soap Diet
Wash away fat in the shower? Why not! If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Slimming soaps had women rushing for the bathtub in the 1930s like it was nobody’s business.
Products like “Fatoff,” “Fat-O-NO” and “La-Mar Reducing Soap” urged users to lather up to slim down. Despite their miraculous claims, these soaps had no magical fat-blasting contents. What a shocker! They were basically just hand soaps made with potassium chloride and other basic ingredients, which did absolutely nothing for one’s figure.